Monty Python's rabbit Monty Python's rabbit

wrong script

yeah you messed up the most classic line in the film "run away". you retard! its was aweful just aload of drawings and you trying to do the accents!

PT: Horny Toad PT: Horny Toad

quality

quality!

Monkey Island Flash Movie Monkey Island Flash Movie

Aweseom

Great laugh!

Flashcraft - TD Flashcraft - TD

Quiet good

Becomes a ball ache with all the creatures coming quickly and alot of them, made my game freeze up abit. Apart from that its not bad.

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

Very Poor

Very boring, you just like playing around with all the controls when you're making a game. It was just starcraft graphics, and a little of your own sfx.

I found it very boring, and very slow and I think Starcraft is the best game ever! (apart from monkey island)

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

Pretty Boring

I can only think the reason this made front page was because of it being LOTR and possibly a difficult game to program?

Its quiet bog standard really, I reached about level 13 or something in the snow and my men just kept getting killed by two guys dressed in black. At that point I got really bored of it.

There needed to be more involved like actually being able to fight the guys down below rather than just kill green things for money, that was rubbish.

Apart from that, graphics where crap, it was really small, making it easier to draw and animate.

Try again next time I think.

Atlantian Melody Atlantian Melody

same

its the same for at least 35 seconds then again. how about dropping a few notes each time then back to the start?

Rabidssquirrel responds:

Good ear, it is indeed the same for about 35 seconds before breaking out into something completely different :P