Flashcraft - TD Flashcraft - TD

Quiet good

Becomes a ball ache with all the creatures coming quickly and alot of them, made my game freeze up abit. Apart from that its not bad.

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

Very Poor

Very boring, you just like playing around with all the controls when you're making a game. It was just starcraft graphics, and a little of your own sfx.

I found it very boring, and very slow and I think Starcraft is the best game ever! (apart from monkey island)

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

Pretty Boring

I can only think the reason this made front page was because of it being LOTR and possibly a difficult game to program?

Its quiet bog standard really, I reached about level 13 or something in the snow and my men just kept getting killed by two guys dressed in black. At that point I got really bored of it.

There needed to be more involved like actually being able to fight the guys down below rather than just kill green things for money, that was rubbish.

Apart from that, graphics where crap, it was really small, making it easier to draw and animate.

Try again next time I think.

Monkey Island - Escape 2 Monkey Island - Escape 2

Disappointing

I love Monkey Island, I can't wait for Monkey Island 5 to come out. I spent loads of money rining this women on the hints and tips desk for monkey island 1.

I watched all of them, and they're very disappointing to say the least. Just doesn't do the game any justice at all.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial Moosh'd Anime Tutorial

Ok

Not too bad, but the music was just annoying and it was hard to navigate through it, especially when I was trying to do it quickly to avoid the music.

I suppose for a quick tutorial type of thing its ok.

Moosh responds:

Hehe I'm sorry for the music but there was a sound off button ^^ Thnx I guess!