Monty Python's rabbit Monty Python's rabbit

wrong script

yeah you messed up the most classic line in the film "run away". you retard! its was aweful just aload of drawings and you trying to do the accents!

PT: Horny Toad PT: Horny Toad

quality

quality!

Monkey Island Flash Movie Monkey Island Flash Movie

Aweseom

Great laugh!

Paul Roberts Productions Paul Roberts Productions

rubbish

waste of time, i was thinking theres gotta be more to this, but its just the title wrote out really slowly!

ughanation responds:

lol rubbish

Thamesis - Episode 5 Thamesis - Episode 5

I didn't get it

I really thought the script was almost non-existant and there was nothing to it, just sceen shots mixed together. Very unique but very boring at the same time, too much of an art feel to it. Reminds me of the toilet seat in the art gallery.

StarCraft: Alliance StarCraft: Alliance

Marines

Very well put together I like it!
Marines and most of the terran force are drugged up as to not have feelings, I'm wondering why in your animation they can joke and have built up certain relationships with each other?

StarCraft: Reconnoiter StarCraft: Reconnoiter

That was great!

Starcraft is one of my favourite games of all times and I've never seen a really good starcraft animation up until now. That was awsome, the fights were there, the protoss, terran and did I see a zerg in the shadows? The lips were abit dodgy but nothing major was really wrong with that. I'm tempted to watch it again.

LogFish responds:

Sorry I didn't put a decent scene selector in it to help you out there - I will in the next one :) I'll lip sync properly in the next one too, cheers!

Jedi Scum Jedi Scum

Jedi...

Jedi's can't do that lightning attack, only siths can.

Apart from that, it was good, seems you have your own style. There was abit of humour in there that was not very funny after the 3rd time of switching views. But apart from that it was good, I hope you make another one but with alittle more fighting in there, or a story.

hatestartrek responds:

...You dont know obi-wan, neither do I, but maybe its a halv evil and tottaly evil jedi... that would conclude him to be sith... dammit!
-by the way: hvor gammel blir en ræv?

Warrior Boarder 3 Warrior Boarder 3

How did this ever make front page?

You can see where hes tried animating and missed out the lines around the arms because hes just twisting the object!!!!

The people are misshaped, everything about it is bad!

PALADIN episode 4 PALADIN episode 4

Getting Better...

I watched this some time ago but was waiting for more people to post reviews. From reading your friends review it promoted me to write. Your friend speaks strongly about what you and him have put together which is acceptable.

I do agree with his points, since watching the animations each time they're released, they're getting slightly better. Yet I wonder about the where this is going, it seems rather predictable and corny. Some have said that you've taken it from other stories, but that is where all the best stories come from. For example, who invented elves and dwarfs and dragons? Someone had to, but just because a film has a dragon in doesn't mean that its all related to the same one.

Overall I was pleased with what I saw, but I'm still waiting for the big battle or something spectacular.